[Date Prev][Date Next]
querying attributes filtered on the tree attributes
- To: openldap <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: querying attributes filtered on the tree attributes
- From: Prune <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:54:26 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.4) Gecko/20011019 Netscape6/6.2
I would like to know how, if possible, get attributs depending on an
attribut in the tree.
let say I have :
dc=foo,dc=bar -> ou=domain1 -> ou=mail -> email@example.com
dc=foo,dc=bar -> ou=domain2 -> ou=mail -> firstname.lastname@example.org
under ou=domain1, I add a special a attribut like "email@example.com"
I would like to make a query which will retrune the email address of
every entry under "ou=mail, ou=*, dc=foo,dc=bar", where ou=domain1
The purpose is to be able to deal with mailing list build on the tree,
and not the final user:
when I mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org", the mail is forwarded to every user
under "ou=domain1, dc=foo, dc=bar"
I hope i'm clear enough .... :)
so how ????