From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Kamesh Patel
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 4:18 PM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Help with openldap!

I am a new admin to openldap. I have read through the admin guide to
openldap and I am finding it difficult to start configuring it.

I looked at openldap as an option to what I want to do (which is centralised
email addresses for various email clients on a network) because it seems to
be one of the good ones! and its also free with loads of support! from you

can anyone help me with setting this up. I am running progeny debian and
would like to have the ldap server up and running by xmas if possible!!!

thanks in advance

Kamesh Patel
IT Support Engineer
EMS Group