[Date Prev][Date Next]
inconsistent replication behavior
- To: openldap-software <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: inconsistent replication behavior
- From: Terry Davis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:36:55 -0600
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:0.9.6) Gecko/20011120
My slave is not getting updated. My master changes when a modify comes
along but not my slave.
Here is my slapd.conf on my master:
Here is my slapd.conf on my slave:
My master is ldap1 and my slave is ldap2.
My script is using ldap1 to make the changes by the way.
When I tail the slapd.replog, I get entries put in there but its like
slurpd is not taking care of them on the slave. Any ideas? I am
running the latest stable from today ( just updated). I was seeing this
problem before I updated as well.