From: Jatin Nansi <jatin.nansi@timesgroup.com>
To: Crespin.Quartz@Wanadoo.fr
CC: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: Unable to define a correct schema
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 20:46:37 +0530

Hi

looks like u have an attribute in yr .ldif that
is not defined for an objectclass. look up all yr attributes
and see for these 4 things:

1.  the attribute is defined.
2.  the attribute is included for the objectclass.
3.  the objectclass is included for the entry.
4.  the objectclass is defined for the ldap server schema.

you have to be going wrong in between these
4 points.

Jatin