[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: May OpenLDAP client use a domain socket instead of a TCP socket?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: May OpenLDAP client use a domain socket instead of a TCP socket?
- From: Luke Howard <lukeh@PADL.COM>
- Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 09:48:20 +1100
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Organization: PADL Software Pty Ltd
- Versions: dmail (bsd44) 2.2g/makemail 2.9a
>a) Is the feature is still there and
Yes. Configure with --enable-local; use the ldapi:// URI scheme to
get a local connection.
>b) Might it become an officially supported feature instead of just an
> undocumented one?
OpenLDAP is a volunteer effort, so I'm not sure what you mean by an
"officially supported" feature.
Luke Howard | lukehoward.com
PADL Software | www.padl.com