hi all,
            hello again. This is a query on slapcat....
I took a backup of my database with slapcat. But since the order was totally upside down ( it tried adding cn=xxx,o=yyy,c=zz before adding c=zz and o=yyy,c=zz).
So, while taking this ldif file (the backup) to another server, i was unable to add the entries. Is there a way, in whic i can get the entries in correct order ?????
I would also be greatful, if anyone can guide me to the documents on SASL and Kerberos.
Thank You.
A. Gayathri.