[Date Prev][Date Next]
Will the Win2K AD support LDAP authentication?
- To: "Ldap (E-mail)" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Will the Win2K AD support LDAP authentication?
- From: "Daniel Curry" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:24:36 -0700
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcFVv8pZf2AUEOn2SV+6d8hXYERe+w==
- Thread-topic: Will the Win2K AD support LDAP authentication?
I have several Linux and Sun Unix boxes that I would like to
authenticate against a single repository of users. Will the Win2K
Active Directory support this? If so, how do I set it up on the client
and the server?
Many, many thanks for helping get this operational
625 Second Street
San Francisco, CA 94107