[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Monitoring OpenLDAP 2.0. no cn=Monitor ?
- To: "Rozonkiewiecz, Mitchell" <Mitchell.Rozonkiewiecz@ca.com>
- Subject: Re: Monitoring OpenLDAP 2.0. no cn=Monitor ?
- From: Markus Benning <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:32:33 +0200
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <27B34B6046FFD311BD880050046DFAD40ADFB993@usilms01.ca.com>; from Mitchell.Rozonkiewiecz@ca.com on Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 06:55:47AM -0400
- References: <27B34B6046FFD311BD880050046DFAD40ADFB993@usilms01.ca.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
The 'back-monitor' backend is only in HEAD.
Is there a backport to OpenLDAP 2 ?
Are there such plans ?
I need such statistics.
But i won't use HEAD on a production machine.
Is there a other way to get some statistics ?
On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 06:55:47AM -0400, Rozonkiewiecz, Mitchell wrote:
> While it is true that there is no built in monitor function,
> There is a new backend that has been started called back-monitor
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Markus Benning [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 3:51 AM
> To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
> Subject: Monitoring OpenLDAP 2.0. no cn=Monitor ?
> Hi list,
> there is no 'cn=monitor' in openldap 2, right ?
> I want to monitor my openldap server with mrtg.
> Is there something like 'cn=monitor' in openldap 2 ?
> Is it posible to reactivate 'cn=monitor' ?
/V\ Tel. : +49 9131 7 21713
/( )\ Email: Markus.Benning@siemens.com
Open Source is a philosophy not a price tag!