Memory leak, crash & weird results

I've install the FiveSight Technologies build of OpenLdap for windows (http://www.fivesight.com/downloads/openldap.asp).  I've try their build of version 2.0.7 and 2.0.11 on windows NT and 2000 and got a lot of weird problems using them.  With all OS / OpenLdap version combination, I've got some or all the following problems:

-    After rebuilding the indexes with slapindex utility, I have less entries in the directory than it should.  Searches return less entries than it suppose to.
-    OpenLdap memory seems to grow constantly with activity until it crashes.
-    Sometimes, unless no crash seems to happen and the connection still seems to be ok, no more results are returned and no entry can be read from the directory unless I restart OpenLdap or even, recopy an old backup of the ldbm folder.

The two last points happens especially on a medium to high load.  Anybody have comments, suggestions or ideas on this?  I'm really suprised by those behaviors and haven't find a way to fix this, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Stephane