[Date Prev][Date Next]
How get statistics about what is being looked up?
- To: OpenLDAP software <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: How get statistics about what is being looked up?
- From: Nick Urbanik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:45:53 +0800
- Organization: Institute of Vocational Education (Tsing Yi)
I am urgently trying to solve my 99.9% CPU usage problem, (which is
rapidly destroying my reputation! Picture laboratories full of
students, unable to get started on their lab work for ten minutes).
However, I do not understand how to obtain statistics about what is
being looked up in the server. Can anyone please give me some
pointers? Are there any external tools?
I will now try increasing the logging level; I suspect that this may add
further to the CPU load, but perhaps I can find out what indexes I need
to add (if indeed lack of indexes is the problem).
Nick Urbanik RHCE email@example.com
Dept. of Information & Communications Technology
Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education (Tsing Yi)
Tel: (852) 2436 8576, (852) 2436 8579 Fax: (852) 2436 8526
PGP: 53 B6 6D 73 52 EE 1F EE EC F8 21 98 45 1C 23 7B ID: 7529555D