Re: Help on "Resource temporarily unavailable" (Urgent -Thanks)

Wilson KH Sheh wrote:

> Dear Pierangelo,
>
>      Is there any workaround (short-term solution) for the the slave in
> interim perioid? It is because the master will then need to handle the full
> workload, and upgrade may need some testing, and takes time.

well: change the date of the machines; or cut the slurpd.replog and feed
it
to ldapmodify (eliminating the timestamps and the replica: lines); ...
I think the best way would be to set the master in readonly mode and
rebuild
the slaves form scratch woth slapadd, after you upgraded all of them.

Pierangelo.

--
Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 | mailto:masarati@aero.polimi.it