Re: error code 65

> At 04:47 AM 2001-10-10, Krzysztof Szewczyk wrote:
> >when creating entry:
> >01:40:18 PM: Failed to add new entry cn=toto, ou=it, ou=centrala,
> >o=company,c=fr
> >Root error: [LDAP: error code 65 - missing required attribute]
> >
> >What it means?
> >
> >Three schema's exitst in slapd.conf
> >        include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
> >        include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
> >        include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
> >
> >This is an error when some objectClasses do not exits?
>
> I assume you mean 'exists'.
>
> No, this error occurs when the entry is missing an attribute
> which is required by the entry's object classes.

So, which attribute is required if all already exitsting entries looks as
follow (I want to add just a person to 'it' section):

dn: o=company,c=fr
objectClass: top
objectClass: organization
o: company

dn: ou=centrala, o=company,c=fr
ou: centrala
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit

dn: ou=it,ou=centrala, o=company,c=fr
ou: it
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit

Ldif file with person has follwing atributes:

dn: uid=ttoto, ou=it, ou=company, c=fr
objectclass: top
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: inteOrgPerson
givenname: toto
sn: toto
uid: ttoto
mail: mail@mail.fr
ou: it
postaladdress: fdsdfsfsdf
userpassword: dfadfsds
mobile: 232134242
title: somebody

This is taken from Netscape so syntax is 200% ok, why it does not work in
openldap?

Only one core schema is enough or all recomended should be included?
Sorry for this all questions but manual is really poor...