Re: LDAP Linux user authentication problem

hi all,

your /etc/nsswitch.conf file must be:
 passwd: ldap files
 shadow: ldap files
 group:  ldap files

have you edited your /pam.d/login file like this:
(use pam_ldap to authenticate your users with ldap)

 auth     sufficient /lib/security/pam_ldap.so
 account  sufficient /lib/security/pam_ldap.so
 password sufficient /lib/security/pam_ldap.so
 session  sufficient /lib/security/pam_ldap.so

hope this helps
Azeddine
Networks & systems admin