Re: slapd crypting userPassword attribute

But qmail requires in this format

userPassword: {crypt}vi1Khw/oD2nzE

In the previous version of Openldap-1.2.11, i used to crypt the password with

crypt(), and add {crypt} to it.

Is there any way of disabling the crypting value of userPassword attribute ?

I badly need this, else qmail-pop3d will not be able to authenticate the

Thanx for any help