Module for windows users authentification

hi

I know that it is probably not a openldap "software" question, but a didn' t
find anything on this subject that answers to my question.
Is there a project to add a "windows" module (like a service) to authenticate
clients on an OpenLdap Server ?
I have tested pam_ldap and nss_ldap on linux, it works well.
It would be great for a company to authenticate clients each other (windows and
linux or another ...) to authenticate via OpenLdap ?
no ?
could anyone illuminate my brain on this ?
thanks.
Sorry if I make spent time out of software-openldap mailing list mainteners ...

Xavier Poirier
Service Informatique
tél: 04 74 45 41 17
mailto: xpoirier@ch-bourg01.fr