RE: Confused about ldap_result() search results

I'm building with MSVC.

-----Original Message-----
From: Howard Chu [mailto:hyc@highlandsun.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 4:49 PM
To: David Nelson; openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: RE: Confused about ldap_result() search results

Probably. It seems to me that Windows support in the 1.2 source code was
pretty
tenuous at best, and who knows what their version of select() really does.
Are you
running under CygWin, or MinGW32, or building with MSVC? I can imagine that
the
CygWin environment might not have a good clock resolution, judging from how
slowly
it runs on my PII 366.

  -- Howard Chu