Re: replication problems

> try starting slurpd with "-d" option. you also may want to have a look at
> http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-bugs/200109/msg00052.html
> guess this will cause most problems with replication at the moment, till
> everything has a modification timestamp > 1Billion..
> fixed in openldap 1.2.13 / 2.0.14 btw.
>
> daniel
As I mentioned originally, running slurpd with -d doesn't give me any clues that
there is a problem.
I have already looked into the possibility that the 1 Billion second problem was
the cause, but as my replication records have a timestamp of > 1 Billion
seconds, I don't believe I am encountering this.