Updated LDAP Presentation (PDF)

I've updated the publicly available PDF of my LDAP presentation.  Thanks to
everyone who has contributed comments and suggestions.  Please continue to do

I've added information on operational attributes, partitioning, extended
operations, controls, and the rootDSE. I also changed the background to a plain
one in order to make the PDF smaller.

FYI,  this FTP server severly limits connections so please be patient.

I have one question I can't seem to find a good answer to.  What is the
diffrence between a control and an extended operation?  They seem to really be
almost the same thing.

Systems and Network Administrator
Morrison Industries
1825 Monroe Ave NW.