Office schema ...

Greetings ...

    I hope I could bug everybody again ... I have been looking for something
that I just can't seem to find.  We are currently using a few different
schema's to contain our data ( I don't think that's the right discription )
... but I am missing one oject that I was hoping somebody could help me
with.  I have looked through http://ldap.hklc.com and a few other net
resources and currently not able to find a schema that will let be give a
user a telephone extention number in my directory.  I have seen on the list
a discussion reguarding and phone number and direct dialing extentions, but
I would just like an extention number ... any body got one of these for me?

Thanks guys ...

Mailed
Lee