RedHat-6.2 and openldap-2.0.11

When rebuilding the 2.0.11 source rpm, I get the following:

checking for krb-archaeology.h... no
configure: error: Kerberos IV detection failed

I can't find rpm's for RH-6.2. It runs well on RH71. I fear that there
is a major reason why there are no version 2 rpm's for RH62. I read
something about patching openldap, but I wonder if that's all. I think
that when it was easy, there would have been RH62 rpm's of
openldap-2.0.11.

Is that right or wrong what I'm thinking?

Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the
simplicity (Dennis Ritchie)

| Richard Lucassen, Utrecht,    Linux 2.4.9 RedHat 6.2             |
| The Netherlands               i686/300MHz/256MB                  |
| Public key: http://www.xs4all.nl/~pe1bbf/pubkey.asc              |