From: Keith Conger [mailto:kconger@appliedtheory.com]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 1:01 PM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Simple LDAP db help

Hi,

I need to setup a simple test LDAP server that stores a username and
password for authentication purposes for WebSense. I've read the Howto and
docs and still can't find a simple example. I just need To have atleast
one user account for this test. Does anyone have a simple example config,
or can point me in the right location.

I'm running OpenLDAP 2.x on RedHat Linux 7.1.

Thanks in Advance,

|Keith Conger
|Unix Engineer
|AppliedTheory
|kconger@appliedtheory.com
+------+System Info+------+
SunOS metroid 5.8 sun4u
  3:55pm  up 11 day(s),  7:40,  1 user,  load average: 0.18, 0.55, 0.68