From: Thomas Heil [mailto:heil@rz.ufz.de]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 3:53 PM
To: Brendon M. Maragia
Subject: Re: cyrus-sasl + openldap = major headache for this noobie ;]

Hi

This could be FreeBSD specifuic. I dont have FreeBSD at work, only Solaris.
So
try to fetch some infos about -lsocket not found at some BSD Gurus.

I dont know, wheather there exists a socket lib or what it is pedant ?

Please try the openldap mailing list with the new prob. Maybe they have now
some
ideas ?
I 'll try to look for...

Thomas