Re: Hi all. - sorry off topic

Hi,

I have actually run into no big problems compiling openldap, or really
anything, for that matter, on solaris 8.  I guess the suggestion that I
have (and you probably already know this one), but make sure that either
you set your LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include all of your'lib' directories that
where 'important' libraries are located.  (/usr/local/lib probably bing
high on the list)

Andy