Installation of OpenLDAP 2.0.11 on RedHat 7.1 >>> NEWBIE WARNING <<<

>>> NEWBIE WARNING <<<

Here is a list of the components I've compiled and installed:
- Open SSL 0.9.6b (sucessfully compiled and installed)
- MIT Kerberos V 1.2.2 (sucessfully compiled and installed)
- Cyrus SASL 1.5.24 (sucessfully compiled and installed)
- Sleepycats Software's BerkelyDB 3.3.11 (sucessfully compiled and
installed)

Now all the OpenLDAP 2.0.11 stuff seemed to compile and install alright (at
least it passed all the tests and everything was going according to the
QuickStart guide).  But now when I try to add entries using my LDIF file (as
per step #10) I get the following output:

	Enter LDAP Password:
	adding new entry "dc=sdh,dc=sk,dc=ca"
	ldap_add: Undefined attribute type
		additional info: dn: (Ç

	ldif_record()=17

ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Local error

Here is my LDIF file I made:

	dn: dc=sdh,dc=sk,dc=ca
	objectclass: dcObject
	objectclass: organization
	o: Saskatoon District Health
	dc: sdh
	dn: cn=Manager,dc=sdh,dc=sk,dc=ca
	objectclass: oranizationalRule
	cn: Manager

In my travels on the OpenLDAP.org website I found another QuickStart Guide
for version 1.2.  I looked at it and I noticed that the LDIF file used in
step 10 there is a bit different.  So I made another one to try and here was
the output I got this time:

	Enter LDAP Password:
	SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
	ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Local error

Here was the LDIF file this time:

	dn: dc=sdh,dc=sk,dc=ca
	dc: sdh
	o: Saskatoon District Health
	objectclass: organization
	objectclass: dcObject

	dn:cn=Manager,dc=sdh,dc=sk,dc=ca
	cn: Manager
	sn: Manager
	objectclass: person

Is there something stupid that I forgot to do?  I followed the installation
instructions in the QuickStart guide, but they don't really cover any
configuration that needs to be done for Kerberos, OpenSSL, SASL, or the
database.

Any help is appretiated.

Jason...