[Date Prev][Date Next]
System auth migration using OpenLDAP 2x
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: System auth migration using OpenLDAP 2x
- From: Mike Eheler <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 23:21:49 -0700
- Organization: Search BC
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.3) Gecko/20010801
I've read that PADLs Migration scripts are incompatible with the current
version of OpenLDAP. I've tried them and can verify that they don't like me.
Is anyone aware of a similar set of scripts, or perhaps some
well-written documentation, that can help me migrate my system
authentication to an OpenLDAP 2.0 install (running on Mandrake 8.0)?