Database Schema

In openldap slapd.conf, the configuration file works fine for me in an
application. The configuration is similar to:

    include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/example.schema
    # ldbm definition for the example.com
    database ldbm
    suffix "dc=example,dc=com"
    directory /usr/local/var/openldap
    rootdn "cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com"
    rootpw secret
    ldbm access control definitions
    access to attr=userPassword
            by self write
            by anonymous auth
            by dn="cn=Admin,dc=example,dc=com" write
            by * none
    access to *
            by self write
            by dn="cn=Admin,dc=example,dc=com" write
            by users read

Now, I am going to develop another application on the same development
server. My second application will use "dc=example2,dc=com". The LDAP entry
fields will also be different. How can I do this? Do I need to use another
openldap server and listen to another port other than 389 for this second
application? Or can I use the same server for my second application? If so,
would you mind telling me how to do it? (For example, is the slapd.conf
becomes:

     include /usr/.../example.schema
     include /usr/.../example2.schema
     database ldbm
     suffix "dc=com"
     directory /usr/local/var/openldap   [<---- i.e. same database]
     rootdn "cn=Manager,dc=com"
     rootpw secret
     access to *
          by self write
          by dn="cn=Admin,dc=example,dc=com" write
          by dn="cn=Admin1,dc=example1,dc=com" write

Is the above possible, or just totally wrong?

Regards,
Wilson.