[no subject]

Hi,

I have seen in the mailing list that someone is asking the following question
nearly every six month, but I would like to know if the situation has changed on
the subject:
I would like to know if OpenLDAP supports (or will support in a near futur)
"Persistent Search control"  as they are defined in the Internet-draft:
"draft-ietf-ldapext-psearch-03.txt".
This feature is supported by Netscape directory server and is used by JNDI to
receive events when something is modified in the directory.

Other question: Is there any way to add a new attribute syntax to OpenLDAP
(without having to go directly to the source code, I mean)?

Thanks,

Francois