Replication B

Hi, all
I stumble across this article.I am just wondering if the below mentioned bug has been solved in
openldapv2.0 release.(i.e. is it possible for a master to replicate to multiple
slaves with  the indices turned on ? Is it possible for a master to
replicate to multiple slaves with more than 20 modifications within one DN on the master?)

Is there a limit to the number of replicas(i.e. the slaves) that we can
place on the master?

Thanz in advance

sze yee

Re: Slave-SLAPD dies - Possible BUG?!?

Stephan,

Are you current in DE or US?  If in US, I can stop by and
see if I can sort this out before heading to DE... (though
I'll likely be a bit punchy... I just got off a 14hr flight
from AU).

	Kurt