Re: Slave-SLAPD dies - Possible BUG?!?

Hi,

I digged deeper in that problem. Here is my description:
The setup: A master with one replog entry and one replica entry. Software:
Openldap 1.2.7 with SuSE 6.3.

Problem: Slave SLAPD dies after replication.

Cause: If you do regular (1st example) or irregular (2nd example) modifications
of the master database to one attribute that is indexed (I tried it with
sub,eq,pres and with eq,pres and with eq), the slave SLAPD dies during
replication of SLURPD. It dies directly after opening the index DBB (according
to log file with loglevel 255). If you comment the index entry (which you want
to write to) at the slave SLAPD out, everything is fine.

It is reproducable.

1st example:

DN....
-cn
+cn= Givenname Surname

2nd example:

DN....
-cn
-cn
+cn= Givenname Surname

Am Don, 06 Apr 2000 schrieben Sie:

--
Stephan Müller			Stephan.Mueller@suse.de
SuSE München GmbH		phone 	+49 (0) 89 42769-0