nss_ldap was Re: BSDi and Linux

Has anyone actually gotten nss_ldap to compile under bsdi?
I'm not sure what the problem could be.

In file included from ldap-ethers.c:65:
ldap-ethers.h:44: field `e_addr' has incomplete type
ldap-ethers.c:24: warning: `rcsId' defined but not used
ldap-ethers.h:60: warning: `_nss_ldap_parse_ether' declared `static' but
never defined
gmake: *** [ldap-ethers.o] Error 1

Regards,
Adam