Re: Hi Please help on back-sql...

> Hi!
>  Now i have inserted the data in meta tables but now facing the core dump
> error ...

It seems that you have inserted somehow insufficient information - can't say
for shure without seeing it... And it seems there is again not enough
diagnostics available...

You should test back-sql with sample schema and mappings first - I'm pretty
shure it will work, - and then carefully analyze, what did you forget when
designing your own mappings...

> ##################################
> backsql_get_db_conn(): first call -- reading schema map
> ==>load_schema_map()
> load_schema_map(): objectclass 'organization': keytbl='persons'
keycol='id'
> Segmentation Fault (core dumped)
> bash-2.03#
>
> ####################################
> Is it due to  wrong dn values  inserted in db tables

No. schema mappings have no direct connection to objects themselves...

> ...if so Is there any
> example

there are SEVERAL, in rdbms_dependent subdirs - examining those samples is
the first thing suggested in the docs

> Also I have mapped the same table for organization, person,and
inetOrgPerson
> object classes.. is it write way or I should create separate table for
each
> object class.

it is quite possible to use the same table...