Re: Hi Please help on back-sql...

Hi!
 Now i have inserted the data in meta tables but now facing the core dump
error ...
##################################
backsql_get_db_conn(): first call -- reading schema map
==>load_schema_map()
load_schema_map(): objectclass 'organization': keytbl='persons' keycol='id'
Segmentation Fault (core dumped)
bash-2.03#

####################################
Is it due to  wrong dn values  inserted in db tables ...if so Is there any
example that shows what should be inserted in
metatable(ldap_entries,ldap-attr_mappings..)  for root dn so that I can find
the starting point .

Also in ldap_entries table parent field contains 0 value for the root dn is
it true?. in ldap_oc_mappings  create_proc and delete_proc are empty and
expect_return contains 0 value. Is it correct ???

Also I have mapped the same table for organization, person,and inetOrgPerson
object classes.. is it write way or I should create separate table for each
object class.

Please please help me I am totally struct in this...