Base64 Encoding?

Hello,

OK, so, thanks to the help of people on this list, I managed to figure out
my previous problem. (I was putting a URL into a DN attribute).  The funny
thing is that the Netscape DS I'm trying to migrate FROM never complained
about it. Only when I tried to import the LDIF into OpenLDAP did it start
complaining.

Anyways,

Now the slapadd command is choking on Base64 encoded attributes! Take the
following entry (With sensitive data altered):

dn: uid=PDupuis,oc=OTHER,c=CA,ou=Users,o=CGDI
cgdijunkmail: YES
authenticationlevel: EMAIL
title: Student
cgdiregistersecret: 6D7A4A4D33CA4EE4
cgdiemail: Atlas-YES
mail: anon@anon.com
objectclass: top
objectclass: person
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: inetorgperson
objectclass: cgdiuser
cn: Patrick Dupuis
uid: PDupuis
cgdiregfrom: Atlas
st: ON
givenname: Patrick
sn: Dupuis
street:: NjE1LCBydWUgQm9vdGgsIDZl98l0YWdlLCBwaehjZSA2NTA=
userpassword: {SHA}7Oj0u6c0yi46t24PfDtHGlyWRCg=
telephonenumber: (999) 555-6666
cgdilastlogin: 20000404
l: Ottawa
cgdilanguage: fr
businesscategory: Government - Federal
cgdiauthno: 1

I get the following error:

str2entry: invalid value for syntax 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15
slapadd: could not parse entry (line=508)

If I remove the "street" line, all works well.

Anybody know why this is?  Could it be due to the schema definition? Compile
time otpions?

Thank you,

Jean-François Doyon
Internet Service Development and Systems Support
GeoAccess Division
Canadian Center for Remote Sensing
Natural Resources Canada
http://atlas.gc.ca