Re: multi-threaded slapd and redhat patches

On Sat, 14 Jul 2001, Michael L Torrie wrote:

> I have a particular ldap entry that when you enter a particular
> filter search request for that entry, will crash slapd every time.

I was having a similar problem when I had some attributes in my
directory schema that had the "Numeric String" syntax specified.  I
changed these to Directory Strings and slapd stopped crashing.
Unfortunately due to other pressing matters I have not had time to debug
the root cause of the problem.

Allan