referral

Hello openldap-software,

                     I am trying to use the following referral service
                     in  a  single  machine...  using  the  following
                     slapd.conf

database        ldbm
suffix          "ou=abcportal,o=abc multimedia"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,o=abc multimedia"
rootpw          {MD5}qkf4IVxvMKDc2yo2qfQWjg==
directory       /usr/local/var/openldap-ldbm/abcportal

database        ldbm
suffix          "o=abc multimedia"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,o=abc multimedia"
rootpw          {MD5}qkf4IVxvMKDc2yo2qfQWjg==
directory       /usr/local/var/openldap-ldbm

                  How do I use the following referral with a "space in
                  between an "o"??

                  example
                  dn: ou=abcportal, o=abc com
                  objectClass: referral
                  objectClass: extensibleObject
                  ref: ldap://abc/ou=tmportal,o=abc com

                  If  I  use abc com , I cannot add to the base of abc
                  com

                  I  have  try to use "o=abc com" , but I am getting a
                  loopback to the base????

                  Please help

                  Is there anyone out there that can help me to create
                  a  distributed database in a single machine???? This
                  is  to  split  the  database  into separate disk, to
                  improve   performance  and  also  to  do  selective
                  replication.

                  PLEASE HELP