Re: More on referrals in 2.0.11

> From:  Michael =?iso-8859-1?Q?Str=F6der?= <michael@stroeder.com>
> Date:  Wed, 27 Jun 2001 19:03:53 +0200
>
> Same with my LDAP application based on python-ldap. I tried patched
> python-ldap linked against OpenLDAP 2.0.7. The exception object
> (Pythonism) containing the referral LDAP URL returned a malformed
> LDAP URL (with DN but without trailing slash after host name).
> Linked against OpenLDAP 1.2.x this just works fine.
>
> Did not have the time to track this down with recent version though.

Nice to know I'm not alone.

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/
virCIO                          http://www.virCIO.Com

  My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination.  For an
  explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html

    Nobody ever got fired for buying Microsoft,
      but they could get fired for relying on Microsoft.