Re: nscd

I just tried using it for the first time today.  It worked ok at first,
but then apparently it crapped out, leaving the machine without the
ability to do any user or group lookups, essentially freezing it up.  I
don't yet know why it did that, but be careful, you're playing with a
little bit of fire there.

--
Steve Schultze - sjs@gospelcom.net