Back-ldap and Proxy

Anyone can tell me if the "back-ldap" module of openldap can do the

3 openldap servers
each with 350.000 different users/registers
(Server A: uid=user1 to uid=user350000)
(Server B: uid=user350001 to uid=user700000)
(Server C: uid=user700001 to uid=user1050000)

All the users are in the same branch (ou=users).

A client that do a query to server A, B or C for any of the users.

If the client do query to Server A for uid=user123000, all OK. But if
query for user451000 (that it's in Server B), not OK.

Can the Back-Ldap module on Server A connect to server B or C and
extract the data for this user? And there is some way of do a regular
expression (or something similar) on Server A over the string of 'uid'
to do some kind of routing to the correct ldap server?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my poor english.
Greetings from Spain

Un Saludo
Marcos Monge <mmonge@satec.es>
Area de Sistemas