sasl_interactive_bind_s error

I'm using 2.0.8 - just set it up from Mandrake RPMs.

My slapd.conf contains:
database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=jtnllc, dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=ldapadmin,dc=jtnllc,dc=com"

initial.ldif contains the test entry I want to set up:
dn: dc=jtnllc, dc=com
dc: jtnllc
o: JustThe.net LLC
objectclass: organization
objectclass: dcObject

dn: cn=ldapadmin, dc=jtnllc, dc=com
cn: Administrator
sn: Administrator
objectclass: person

When I execute the command

ldapadd -D "cn=ldapadmin, dc=jtnllc, dc=com" -W -v < initial.ldif

this is what I get

ldap_initialize( <DEFAULT> )
Enter LDAP Password: (I enter the rootpw here)
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: No such attribute

I don't want to use SASL at this point... What do I need to do
to fix this?

--
Tired of Earthlink? Get JustTheNet!
Nationwide Dialup, ISDN, DSL, ATM, Frame Relay, T-1, T-3, and more.