Re: "index delete failed" and "Inappropriate matching"

On Wed, 16 May 2001, Jaron Omega wrote:

> Try this in the schema, I got this too, your trying to have
> multiple attributes with different values?

yes... netgroups would be fairly useless otherwise. :)

> Hope this helps.
> Example:
> attributetype(
>   NAME 'nisnetgrouptriple'
>   DESC 'I can exists many times in a single entry'
>   EQUALITY objectIdentifierMatch
>   ORDERING caseIgnoreOrderingMatch

indeed, adding the equality, ordering and collective parts worked.

however, this must surely be a bug in RFC2252, the RFC which the
nis.schema file says it implements?

> Jaron Omega

Paul Jakma	paul@clubi.ie	paul@jakma.org
PGP5 key: http://www.clubi.ie/jakma/publickey.txt
Why is the alphabet in that order?  Is it because of that song?
		-- Steven Wright