Re: LinuxThreads, FAQ needs updating for 2.x

If you look at the roadmap it actually says that there is support for
pre-emptive threads with OpenLdap2.0. Here's the link

and here's what you'll find on that page.
Current Releases
    OpenLDAP 2.0 (released 31 August 2000)
        LDAPv3 Support and much, much more!
        LDAPv3 (RFC2251-2256,2829-2831)
        Strong Authentication (SASL) (RFC2829)
        Start TLS (RFC2830)
        Language Tags (RFC2596)
        DNS-based service location (RFC2247+RFC3088)
        Password Modify (RFC3062)
        Enhanced Standalone Server
        Named References/ManageDsaIT ("nameref" I-D)
        Enhanced Access Control subsystem
        Thread pooling
        Preemptive threading support     --------------------------- I
believe this is what you're looking for.
        Multiple listener support
        LDIFv1 (RFC2849)
        Improved platform/subsystem detection