Re: LinuxThreads, FAQ needs updating for 2.x

If you look at the roadmap it actually says that there is support for
pre-emptive threads with OpenLdap2.0. Here's the link
http://www.openldap.org/software/roadmap.html

and here's what you'll find on that page.
-------------------------------------
Current Releases
    OpenLDAP 2.0 (released 31 August 2000)
        LDAPv3 Support and much, much more!
        LDAPv3 (RFC2251-2256,2829-2831)
        Strong Authentication (SASL) (RFC2829)
        Start TLS (RFC2830)
        Language Tags (RFC2596)
        DNS-based service location (RFC2247+RFC3088)
        Password Modify (RFC3062)
        Enhanced Standalone Server
        Named References/ManageDsaIT ("nameref" I-D)
        Enhanced Access Control subsystem
        Thread pooling
        Preemptive threading support     --------------------------- I
believe this is what you're looking for.
        Multiple listener support
        LDIFv1 (RFC2849)
        Improved platform/subsystem detection

Ajit.