Authentication with Exchange Server???

Hi,

in the paste I made it work to search an exchange server via LDAP
(Netscape, Pegasus, ...) but only as anonymous User.
Is there a way to authenticate as a User and get access to more than
the "by exchange known users"?
The Problem seemed to be that the Username/Password pair was never
accepted - maybe it must be encoded or given in a special format?

Also I would be interested if there is a exchange-server internal tree-structure
- and how it looks ...

Greetings ad thanks

    Kai Hofmann

--