ldapsearch on Exchange

Dear all,

Newbie Question:

When I perform ldapsearch from my Redhat 7.1 box to MS Exchange LDAP
service, and got the following result:

-------------------
ldapsearch -h 10.1.10.223 -x -b"o=regalhk" "cn=mispcsa"
version: 2

#
# filter: cn=mispcsa
# requesting: ALL
#

# search result
search: 2
result: 32 No such object

# numResponses: 1

-----------------------------------

I am found my LDAP record at MS Exchange by using Netscape Messenger Address
Box, details as following:

Chris Lee
Object Class
	organizationalPerson
	person
                Top
rdn                                         		mispcsa
Name                                         	Chris Lee
distinguishedName                            cn=mispcsa,cn=MIS
Department,ou=RHI,o=Regal
rfc822Mailbox
Chrislee@centurycity.com.hk
Email                                         	Chrislee@centurycity.com.hk
textEncodedORaddress                    c=US;a= ;p=Regal;o=RHI;s=mispcsa;
otherMailbox                                         MS$REGAL/RHI/MISPCSA

conferenceInformation                       /
uid                                    		mispcsa
MAPI-Recipient                                    TRUE

What's going wrong??

Regards,
Chris Lee