From: "X.D.Chen" <chenxd@openet.com.cn>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 17:16:41 +0800
To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
Subject: replica from slave to master still did't work in 2.0.7 ??

hi:
    I  refer the /openldap-2.0.7/tests/data  and
/openldap-2.0.7/tests/scripts , I find that the replica test in the OpenLDAP
2.0.7 is only from the master to the slave , there did not have a slave to
master test at all , and I read the replica log file
/openldap-2.0.7/tests/test-repl/replica/slurpd.replog , I find all the test
is from the master:9009 to the slave:9010, so I think the slave to master
replica which described in the OpenLDAP 2.0 Admin Guide section 3 is not
implemented at now , is this is true ???

thanks for any suggest !!

                                  by China,X.D.Chen