Re: LDAP client(Netscape)

This list is for supporting OpenLDAP software.  For
Netscape produces, use Netscape forums to get support.

At 10:35 PM 4/24/01, Hetal Gandhi wrote:
>ps.: My ISP does not provide newsfeed, so I don't have access to netscape news group.so please guide.

You can access Netscape/Mozilla provided newsgroups directly.
This group supports iPlanet/Netscape/Mozilla products such
as the Netscape Directory Gateway.

No ISP newsfeed required.  In fact, you can read this newsgroup
by mail if you prefer:
  mailto:mozilla-directory-request@mozilla.org?subject=subscribe

Kurt