Re: ldapsearch only works when binding as root after upgrade to 2.0.7

You're not getting confused by the need for -x option are you?

Did you double-check
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin/slapdconfig.html#Access%20Control to
ensure that your ACLs are still correct for 2.0.7?

Please post the ACL section of slapd.conf and exact ldapsearch syntax you
are using.