Re: WWW LDAP frontends?

I recently got aware of a commercial product from Siemens, DirXweb
which seems to be rather powerful and configurable. Available for Solaris
and Windows NT.

Info about DirXweb

It is individually available, without a DirX LDAP/X.500 server. It is
implemented as a Java servlet configurable via DSL (DirXweb script
language) which is embedded into HTML pages.

I haven't seen a life demo of it nor do I know yet how expensive it
might be. Has anyone experience out there?

 ___________ SWITCH - The Swiss Academic and Research Network ___________
 Thomas Lenggenhager, SWITCH, Limmatquai 138, CH-8001 Zurich, Switzerland
 lenggenhager@switch.ch      Tel: +41 1 268 1520      Fax: +41 1 268 1568