Problem installing under Solaris 5.7

I have compiled OpenLdap v2.0.7 from Solaris 5.7 Sparc with SleepyCat
Berkeley db v3.1.17.
Using the following commands:
 env ac_cv_func_pthread_create=no ol_cv_kthread_flag=no
ol_cv_pthread_flag=no ol_cv_pthreads_flag=no ol_cv_thread_flag=no
LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.3.1/lib"  ./configure --enable-dynamic
 make depend
 make test
 make install

Configuration and compilation haven't complained about errors.
The errors appears when lauching slapd

# /usr/local/libexec/slapd
ld.so.1: /usr/local/libexec/slapd: fatal: libldap_r.so.2: open failed:
No such file or directory

The problem is that libldap_r.so.2 already exists and is a symlink for
which exists and is the one OpenLDAP v2.0.7 compilation generated.

It is the first install of OpenLDAP on that machine so no version

My BerkeleyDB is installed in directory: /usr/local/Berkeley3.1/
My configuration file is known to work on another machine which is
running the same OpenLDAP version under Linux.

What should i do to make it work properly under Solaris ?