Re: schema for netscape roaming server

Hi,

I've just done everything, and it does not work :/

the only difference is in my DN :

mine is :
uid=prune, ou=users, ou=lecentre.net, dc=lecentre, dc=net

in the doc :
cn=Hugo van der Kooij,ou=hugo,dc=vanderkooij,dc=org

When I look in ldap logs, I can see that the bind is done, then a search :

slapd[46139]: conn=7 op=1 SRCH base="nsLIProfilename=prune, ou=Roaming, ou=lecentre.net, dc=lecentre, dc=net" scope=0 filter="(objectClass=*)"
slapd[46139]: conn=7 op=1 SEARCH RESULT tag=101 err=0 text=

so, the search is good...

maybe netscape expects something it never get ??
any idea ?

here is the netscape roaming conf :

URL --> ldap://host.lecentre.net/nsLIProfilename=$USERID, ou=Roaming, ou=lecentre.net, dc=lecentre, dc=net

user DN --> uid=$USERID, ou=users, ou=lecentre.net, dc=lecentre,dc=net

the netscape error is "an authorization error occured please try retyping your password"
but the bind works...

maybe you need more infos... ??

Cheers,

Prune