Re: problem with jpegPhoto...

Well, the correct format of the line is:

jpegPhoto:< file://PATH_TO_FILE

So let's say that the file was in "/home/tomas/me.jpg". The line would be
(note the THREE consecutive forwardslashes):
jpegPhoto:< file:///home/tomas/me.jpg

The manual page for ldapmodify only has two slashes and that's where it
caused confusion.